After causing a lot of fuzz on Instagram with a picture of the cheesecake I made with my sister, here’s the recipe <3.
- 200g ricotta
- 200g cream cheese
- 295ml carton cream
- 295ml carton condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbspn sugar
- 3 tbspn corn starch
- Shortbread biscuits made into crumbs and butter
- Corn starch
- Preheat the oven to medium heat.
- Turn biscuits into fine crumbs (use the blender) and mix it with room temperature butter in a bowl. I recommend using a fouet for that.
- With your hands, cover the bottom of the pan with that mixture, using your fingers to compress it. Bake it at the oven for 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, start making the sauce. Put some goiabada cubes on a sauce pan. Dissolve some corn starch in a bit of water and add to the pan. Stir until smooth. As you do the rest of the recipe, you can leave the pan at the stove on a low heat, stirring from time to time.
- After the 10 minutes, take the pan out of the oven and let cool.
- On the blender, whisk the rest of the ingredients: egg yolks, cream, condensed milk, sugar, corn starch, cream cheese and ricotta.
- Pour it over the crumbs base and take it back to the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until it feels firm. Do not open your oven before 15 minutes.
- Take it off the oven and let cool.
- Finish the sauce and spread it over the cheesecake.
- Let cool before putting it in the fridge for the next hours.
- Serve really cold.