I simply love fluffy, tasteful pancakes in the morning, with that chocolate sauce dripping from the stack’s top. Not says more “weekend” than this. Here’s my recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 pinch salt
- Whisk together eggs, flour, sugar and milk until you get an even mix. If you feel it’s not liquid enough, add more milk.
- Add the yeast and a pinch of salt and whisk again.
- Heat a little bit of butter in a skillet in low heat.
- Pour some of the misture on the skillet and let it cool until bubbles are formed on the surface.
- Turn the pancake over and cook the other side.
- Use a knife to check the interior of the pancake and make sure it’s fully cooked.
- Serve warm and top it with butter, honey, jam, sweet sauces…